Sunday, October 23, 2011

Saturday/DE Press

My workout today
Bench 8x3@55% of 1RM (140#) +20 lbs chain (45 sec rest)
Elbows out Tri Ext 30# 15, 12, 12, 10 (1 min rest)
Chins with 35# 8, 5, 4, 4, 4 (1 min rest) the goal was 25 total reps
1 Arm Press L then R 50x5, 45x5 (3 mins rest)
1 Arm Press L only 40# ss with hammer curls L only 25# 10 sets with 30 sec rest
Standing abs with blue band for 3 mins

Dinner Chicken Split breast, cup of sweet potatoes and some broccoli

Yesterday and today were not the best. Yesterday started with me weighing in at 177.4, a gain of .6 lbs. So that means no snacking next week and I am going to have to increase my activity level in the morning, maybe throw in extra conditioning. Standard meat and veggies for breakfast and lunch but I went to a haunted house with friends so we pre gamed and then got pizza for dinner. It was delicious, but a poor choice. Then I ate work food like all day today. Once I start I just can't stop, it's free, tasty and plentiful. A deadly combination. I definitely took a step back this weekend. Just gotta double down my efforts this week.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home