Monday, October 24, 2011

All meals/ME lower

Breakfast- Chicken split breast and kale
Lunch- Same as breakfast plus a cup of sweet potato
Dinner- Same as lunch but broccoli not kale

I decided to just get some volume today and work on my form with the super wide squat stance. I started with the bar and took 20 lb jumps. I did several sets of 5 then did triples until I hit 225 and did the rest as singles. My last set was at 335 which is when I really started to strain. That took me a while so I finished with 3 sets of Kneeling abs with the green band x20 super set with BW reverse hypers x20.

I am now positive that my hip flexors are a limiting factor when I squat super wide because they are on fire right now. They never get this sore when I do standard low bar squats.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home